Under general supervision, the Marketing Agent Local Programs makes outbound telephone calls from a list provided by the Company, derived from various marketing promotions for the purpose of generating leads for a vacation ownership presentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Make outbound telephone calls.
- Offer qualified prospects incentives for participating in a vacation ownership presentation.
- Maintain weekly production levels as it relates to meeting the sites minimum monthly budget volume per guest (VPG) on all day tours, meeting the minimum gross conversion ratio on all leads and meeting the sites minimum target quota of qualified tours on a biweekly basis.
- Be familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
- Must be well versed and educated with each script and promotion offered.
- Follow company guidelines for solicitation including, but not limited to, adhering to the approved script for telephone communications.
- Adhere to company and federal guidelines as they relate to the Do Not Call list.
- Take ownership of personal behavior and weekly production levels.
- Assist in other clerical and analytical tasks as assigned.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal/external customers.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different nature changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines and/or establish timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate percentages and discounts.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, holidays, approved overtime and alternative schedules or shifts as requested by management.