The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have over 15,000 employees in 21 states helping over 16 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902 and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
The Risk Management Specialist position supports the Auto Club's risk management program, including monitoring certificates of insurance for contractors, administering the Safe Business Driving Program and other administrative functions.
- Maintain the Safe Business Driving Program.
- Communicate Daily with insurance agents, insurance company personnel, contractors and Club personnel regarding the status of the certificates of insurance.
- Assist with certificate tracking regarding new, changed and deleted contractors, and the insurance requirements for the new contractors.
- Run and review daily status reports from the outside vendor to determine necessary follow up action to be taken.
- Review and take action on certificates of insurance submitted for potential contractors, as well as contractors whose certificates require an immediate decision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the insurance field is desired.
- Microsoft office proficient.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off including vacation, illness and holidays
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- 401k savings plan
- Employee discounts
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.“
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer