Director of Service Management
We are looking for a Director, Service Management to lead our client's Service Management, Service Desk, and Portfolio Tools teams. This individual is responsible for managing the ITIL processes of Incident, Problem, and Change Management as well as the development of the supporting ITIL tool stack.
location: COSTA MESA, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The Director, IT Service Management will provide strategic leadership and oversight of ITIL Service Management disciplines, practices, and tools adopted across the IT organization.
- The Director will manage both a team of Service Managers and a team that supports Service Management Tools and Platforms.
- Oversee ITIL service operations and transitions activities, including incident management, problem management, and change management.
- Help articulate and execute a strategy for service management related communications.
- Enable continual service improvement through the effective use of metrics in support of key performance indicators, as well as critical success factors used to manage service delivery.
- IT Service Management Tools and Reporting, including the analysis, implementation, and system administration of enterprise ITSM and Project Management tools.
- Design and provisioning of self-service, ad-hoc, and standardized reports for management support.
- Pro-actively identify operational issues and trends.
- Expedites resolution working directly with Service Providers.
- Drives investigations across Experian Business Units and 3rd Parties to identify the root cause of Problems, mitigating actions, and service improvement initiatives (Including People, Process and Technology elements).
- Ensure that the Service Level Agreements are respected.
- Monitors the effectiveness of error control and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Service Management (10 years of experience is required)
- ITIL (10 years of experience is required)
- ITSM (10 years of experience is preferred)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.