Inventory Control Specialist
The mission for this position is to provide key support to the Inventory Control department in managing finished goods inventory to serve a vast customer base as well as meeting the needs of the procurement, production, and sales teams for accurate daily data while exhibiting and supporting the goals and values of Stahlbush Island Farms.
- Manage customer specific contracts by tracking and reporting the status on an as-needed basis (daily when in season).
- Provide expertise and research support for a variety of inventory issues.
- Reconcile inventories to outside storage facilities on a monthly basis.
- Weekly review all industrial products inventory and the contracts against them.
- Manage cycle count program and lead all physical inventory counts.
- Serve as a liaison with Quality Assurance department in tracking customer allocations, microbiological testing needs, and other specific items that require attention.
- Work with storage facilities to coordinate transfer of product back to the plant for various needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in business and/or 2 years closely related work experience.
- Strong math aptitude and critical thinking skills.
- General office computer experience with a good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of accounting.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Agricultural business experience a plus.
- Able to multi-task with a knack for prioritizing work to efficiently balance projects and timelines.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong communications skills so as to interact with multiple company departments and outside vendors.
- Ability to work independently.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The statements made in any and all of the position postings are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Stahlbush Island Farms, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, focused on the employment and advancement of all applicants and colleagues for employment and promotion without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Stahlbush Island Farms is an equal opportunity employer, program auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.