The Digital Product Manager has responsibility for solving human and business problems with new technology. This role drives the product strategy, product roadmap development, and market delivery/operation of the product offering in assigned business segment. The Digital Product Manager will work closely with business peers and digital product management team members to effectively execute against digital initiatives including Partner Products, web/mobile channel, and Enterprise Technologies. The incumbent will be an experienced dynamic, multidimensional digital professional who is strategic, technology savvy, and skilled in both product strategy and operational efficiencies.
- Solid working experience in insurance industry or related business environment
- Comprehensive understanding of usability and user experience best practices
- Experience in synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data to drive decisions for building best class digital products
- Understanding of product lifecycle development
- Proficient in evaluating, analyzing and interpreting the voice of the customer through a variety of data sources
- Strategic and tactical capability in day to day interactions critical
- Ability to convey technical concepts in a clear, understandable way
- Excellent communication and presentation skills a must
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, deadline driven and rapidly changing environment
- 3 to 5 years related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or related field
com/McNeil & Company (“McNeil“), a leader in specialized risk assessment and insurance, announced that it has entered into an agreement under which Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL)(“Arch“), a leading global insurer, will acquire McNeil & CompanyMcNeil & Co., headquartered in Cortland, New York, will operate as an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Arch Insurance.Arch Insurance is a global insurer offering our clients superior coverage and service. We embody the Arch guiding principle of focusing on retaining experienced and talented employees to differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Our group operates from offices in the US, Canada, Bermuda, UK, and Australia, providing specialty risk solutions to clients worldwide across a wide range of industries. With over ten years of operating history and strong financial ratings, our track record remains solid.Arch Insurance employs a disciplined underwriting approach and prudent risk selection across all types of business. Our mission is to provide our insureds with superb coverage and claims handling through careful and diligent underwriting of risks and business-friendly solutions. Across our global operations, Arch Insurance employees are ready to meet your needs with professionalism and excellence.