The primary focus of this position is to assist the manager by servicing and repairing rental equipment and assists with inventory control.
- Helps coordinate cycle counts and physical inventories
- Assists with evaluation of cycle counts and helps coordinate adjustments
- Inspects and insures that all equipment is properly repaired or serviced prior to being released
- Completes all equipment check sheets as required
- Insures that all parts, labor and miscellaneous items are included on the work-order
- Operates fork-lift as required to move equipment and supplies
- Deliver and/or pick up berms from customers
- Other duties as assigned
Equipment Used and Responsibility:
- Mechanics tools
- Telephone and radio equipment
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, required
- 1 year of inventory control experience
- Forklift certification required within 90 days of hire
- Valid driver's license
- Experience in rental/pump industry, preferred
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please call the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request.