DriveTime needs a Sales Specialist:
DriveTime is the nation's largest used car retailer and finance company, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it's more exciting than it sounds). An innovative company who has rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about buying cars; breaking apart from the industry's status quo for more than 14 years.
Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 138+ retail locations and 21 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That's Nice, But What's the Job?
In short, you can expect to walk into a fun environment built on open, friendly relationships.
In Long, you'll spend half your time interacting with customers in person, making them feel comfortable, working out financing options and collaborating with co-workers.
The other half will be on the phone, scheduling appointments, answering questions and educating qualified leads about their options.
While your ultimate responsibility is to sell cars, you'll find that you accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding customer service.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-pace environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don't believe in being “fashionably late“. You'll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Takes a hold of the wheel. You'll need to take the initiative and be comfortable doing so.
- Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead, manage and grow within our organization.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Degree but a degree would be nice
- Between 3 to 10 years of experience in the workforce
- Ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
- Face-to-face sales/customer service related experience in industries like retail and hospitality
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren't slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Money: Competitive $35,000 base salary plus monthly bonuses average to $51,000 in the first year.
Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn't love time off?
Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.!Schedule: Expect a schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off. Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
- Sales Manager
- General Manager
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Director of Sales
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background an