PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Sales Driver position is responsible for executing the Schlotzsky's Brand Standards to ensure successful operations, Guest service and achievement of financial targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Guest Service Station
- Follow cash handling procedures at all times.
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control processes.
- Accurately enters orders into the POS system.
- Repeats order back to guest to minimize order inaccuracies.
- Counts change back to guest.
- Thank guests for eating at Schlotzsky's and invite them to come again.
- Suggestive sell specific products as directed by management team.
- Work at a pace to maintain restaurant's established speed of service guidelines.
- Changes syrup in soda fountains and monitors C02 levels.
- Fills and maintains ice machines, tea, lemonade, and water containers.
- Maintains a sufficient supply of napkins, straws, sweeteners, and utensils.
- Keeps the floor around drink station dry at all times.
- Executes proper cooking, frosting, and holding times for Cinnabon.
- Keeps adequate supplies of cooked product.
- Follows proper re-heating procedures for Cinnabon.
- Follows proper procedures for CinnaPacks.
- Maintains the display table with adequate supply and proper shelf life.
Dining Room Station
- Monitors dining room and picks up dishes, utensils, and trash from customers who have finished their meal.
- Keeps tables clean at all times.
- Monitors trash receptacles and empties as needed.
- Keeps floors clean of debris and mops up spills immediately.
- Clean windows and glass doors throughout shift as needed.
- Monitors restrooms stocks toilet paper and paper towels.
- Wipes sink areas as needed to keep countertop dry.
- Cleans toilets and sinks and mops floors at the beginning (and end) of each day and as needed throughout the day.
- Cleans mirrors throughout the day.
- Empties trash receptacles as needed.
Parking Lot/Exterior Station
- Monitors parking lot and picks up debris.
- Cleans tables and chairs on patio.
- Monitors outside trash receptacles and empties as needed.
- Consults with management regarding customer issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to Company cash handling policies.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and follow the direction of managers at all times.
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
- Arrive and depart from work meeting all uniform and grooming standards.
GENERAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to operate certain kitchen equipment.
- Should be proficient and knowledgeable of procedures for all guest service stations.
- Essential functions of the position include, but is not limited to:
- Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Lifting a full 33-gallon trash bag from trash container.
- Standing and walking throughout a scheduled shift.
- Bending, stretching, reaching, pushing and kneeling to reach certain products or clean certain areas of the restaurant.
- Performing repetitive hand and arm motions.
- Certain job functions require ability to perform repetitive slicing motions with a sharp knife.
- Certain job functions require ability to handle hot food by hand for several seconds at a time, throughout a scheduled shift.