Corona Regional Medical Center is a 238-bed hospital facility on two campuses, providing comprehensive healthcare services. It is fully accredited by The Joint Commission, employs over 1100 trained healthcare workers, and has a Medical Staff of approximately 350 physicians representing over 40 specialties.
Building a Healthier Community...Big Changes are already here!
Corona Regional Medical Center and UC Irvine Health are proud of our affiliation and Corona Regional's NEW emergency department that is double the size of the former emergency area is now open and includes plans for future patient rooms.
Essential Job Duties:
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Department Director in providing overall leadership and direction for the units or areas of responsibility, and for creating an environment that fosters collaboration among the team to achieve operational and clinical excellence. This will be achieved through the following activities: Works collaboratively with physicians to develop methods for improving the quality of care; works collaboratively with department leadership to achieve quality, fiscal and patient experience goals and expectations.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
Charge nurse, supervisory expertise in department specific preferred
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
Two years of recent department specific experience required.
Two years of experience working as a RN;OR with the approval of the CNO, one year of experience working as a RN plus one year experience working in a supervisory/manager position in a healthcare organization.
Department specific charge nurse or supervisory experience preferred.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
Registered Nurse with current California RN license
Current BLS certification
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
One of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
- UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to “UHS or UHS facilities“ on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms “we,“ “us,“ “our“ or “the company“ in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.