Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technician
Req Number: 24029
MRI Technologist (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
We invite you to come join our Corona Comprehensive Imaging team as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist. This part-time career opportunity has a Saturday &-Sunday 1:30pm to 10:00pm schedule, and is located at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practice in Corona, CA. Our center provides a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment. As a MRI Tech you'll:
- Perform high quality MRI exams on incoming patients.
- Administer contrast as needed, in a safe and effective manner.
- Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
- Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
- Assist radiologists as needed with image guided body and/or breast biopsies, and other procedures.
- May occasionally travel to our nearby outpatient centers to help with coverage if needed.
- Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer modality cross-training, hands-on training, advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, and benefits including: medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, DailyPay (make any day a payday), employee referral bonus, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code).
Keywords: Medical Diagnostic Imaging, Imaging Services, radiologic technologist jobs, radiologic technician jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, X-ray technologist jobs, Radiological Technologist jobs, Tech Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging Technologist, Magnetic Imaging Technologist jobs, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technician jobs, MRI Technologist jobs, MRI Technician jobs, Magnetic Resonance Imaging jobs, and MRI jobs.
IE Corona Adv Img MRI CT-1272
We're looking for experienced and professional candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient MRI exams and procedures with high quality results. Candidates must have ARRT (MR) certification, ARMRIT certification, or ARRT(R) certification with CA State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology. A CA State Venipuncture permit, BLS certification issued by AHA, a passion for patient care, and great communication skills are also a must! Recent MRI work experience is preferred.
Pay Range: $23.40 - $35.23 / hour