The Koddi product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager based in our Austin, Fort Worth, Ann Arbor, or New York City office. The Senior Product Manager will help develop best in class technology solutions for our customers and partners. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual should excel at conducting the required research to determine product development initiatives, synthesize stakeholder requests into well-defined product requirements, and manage an efficient product backlog.
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of experience in software product management in the enterprise SaaS technology industry
- You're adept in Agile development methodologies (Sprint & Kanban)
- You have expertise with JIRA and a working knowledge of GitHub
- You can demonstrate previous success working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful software products
- You have experience defining user personas, crafting user stories, and drafting business and technical requirements
- You have experience compiling research and required documentation into audience specific formats ranging from executive summaries to detailed feature requirements
- You have exceptional attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- You're a confident professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid to ask “why?” and provide a solution
- You are highly communicative, have a strong sense of personal responsibility, and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced work environment
- You possess a strong passion for customers and for the value our product provides
- You take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Preferably, you have experience with advertising technology companies and a familiarity with SEM and display advertising
What you'll do
- You will author business and technical product requirements based on stakeholder requests, customer interviews, and user data
- You'll manage the product backlog through priority planning, backlog grooming, and stakeholder review
- You'll collaborate with dispersed and cross-functional teams to solve technical and UX related challenges
- You will participate in user experience testing and product research and feedback sessions
- You'll create go-to-market launch strategies, manage the development of training materials, and coordinate user feedback loops
- You will track product release success metrics by monitoring user adoption, bugs, and change requests
- You'll track customer and partner technology advancements while defining how Koddi can help them be more successful
- You will monitor relevant industry trends and technologies that are applicable to the success of the Koddi platform and our customers
Who we are
Forging a better path for travelers through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation.
Getting the experience right, together.
Koddi is a cloud provider of marketing technology for travel brands. Our partners leverage the Koddi platform and its fully automated and customizable reporting features to manage marketing investment for hundreds of thousands of hotel properties globally. We’re proud to be headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with additional offices in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf.