BookNook is on a mission to reinvent the where, how, and who of small group learning for elementary school students. We offer easy-to-use tools for educators and caring adults, that empower them to provide powerful in-person reading instruction that gets great results. BookNook is a web application that syncs up to five devices of any kind so that groups can work together in a coordinated set of rigorous reading exercises.
Once online, groups access a library of algorithmically-recommended custom texts woven together with a structured curriculum and engaging educational games. BookNook also offers a host of customizable reporting features to provide real-time, actionable information to users and educators.
At BookNook, we believe that the best programs are designed by people who have their roots in the classroom. Both our instructional strategy and our curriculum come from experienced educators who have seen firsthand what works best for students. We are currently looking for several passionate and results-oriented go-getters to join our sales and partnerships team. The ideal individuals will be comfortable with technology and have a strong understanding of education.
The Account Executive will cultivate and manage relationships with public school decision makers in their assigned territory. As a young company with a new program, you will be our field advocates by making daily school calls to build the brand and generate revenue. Establishing successful partnerships in key regions is imperative to the success of our mission. With that in mind, the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, educational advocates, district administrators, principals, and teachers is required and will be held to a high standard.
- Generate revenue in assigned territory
- Build and maintain an accurate sales pipeline and log activities in CRM
- Make daily cold calls in private and public schools
- Contact existing relationships to generate interest in BookNook solutions
- Conduct product sales presentation in person and via webinars
- Provide expert knowledge of our product to prospects
- Identify local opportunities and initiatives, then work with Marketing to create a targeted campaign
- Showcase the product at local educational technology conferences
- Build a network of influencers and adopters who can create opportunities for future partnerships
Join a company with a mission and a real business. BookNook has been around since 2016, is growing fast and has already helped hundreds of children improve their literacy, especially those that come from the most disadvantaged environments. We'll be in over 100 schools in 2017-18 and over 500 in 2018-19 and we need you to help us get there. We're a scrappy, smart team that gets things done but we are strong believers in family, friends and work-life balance. Work on exciting technology and make a real tangible difference in the world every day.