Inside Sales - Account Executive
Req Number: 235048
ADP is hiring Inside Sales Representatives.
- Are you ready for your next best job where you can control your financial future -- and achieve that perfect work-life balance you've been searching for?
- Are you ready to grow your career with a formal career path at an established, respected, global leader?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Yes? We had a feeling this could be a perfect match. Don't just take our word for it... read on and see for yourself!
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will sell ADP solutions, including payroll, tax, human resources, and benefits to new and existing clients over the phone and using virtual technology. You will serve as a consultative business partner introducing ADP's leading solutions to Chief Financial Officers, Human Resources and Payroll Administrators, Small Business Owners, and more at companies ranging from Fortune 100 organizations to small, innovative businesses. You'll provide expert guidance and use your entrepreneurial spirit to build your book of business. Don't worry if you have no prior sales experience; we are known for our high-quality sales training and will teach you how to use the latest technology to set you up for success.
To start, your leader will provide daily goals around the number of dials, talk-time, and appointments set -- all to get you off to the best start possible. As you prove yourself and settle into the role, you'll find autonomy, flexibility within your daily schedule, work-life balance (a set schedule Monday -- Friday, no weekends!), and virtual appointments with clients vs. travel to their offices. Let's also not forget the uncapped commission, incentive trips, and promotional opportunities in a fun and friendly environment -- all while gaining serious credibility as part of an industry-leading sales team in a stable and highly respected tech company.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, visit https://jobs.adp.com/teams-roles/sales/
What you'll do: Responsibilities
Grow Our Business While Growing Yours. You will work independently and collaboratively as part of various teams within your assigned geography to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans. You will implement a sales strategy targeted to decision-makers and business owners to build a network and capture new business.
Deepen Relationships Across the ADP Family. In addition to selling cloud-based human resources solutions, you will strategically cultivate additional business within existing accounts. But it's not all business; you will make life-long friendships here.
Collaborate Daily. You will serve as a trusted advisor, partner, and ADP ambassador to your clients, internal partners, and overall network while demonstrating grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to cold call without fear of rejection, manage your time well, and can present your ideas in a clear professional manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who can find an answer, or a solution, even in times of fast-paced change.
- Continuous Learner. You're always learning, growing, and questioning what was done in the past to make things better.
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don't have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- Two or more years of prior work experience or internships in Retail, Marketing, Business Development, Food Service, Insurance Sales, or another relevant industry, OR
- Prior military experience that focused on teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a “never lose“ mentality earned as part of the military to build relationships, impact businesses for the better, and achieve success.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Prior quota-carrying experience
- Ability to successfully build a network and effectively use social media for sales
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.