Technical Representative -Commercial Airline - Aux Power Unit
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Issue workscopes to address APU associated repairs and alterations.
• Initiate and follow through with the sale and lease of Commercial Aircraft APUs.
• Focal point for vendors on technical issues relating to APU’s and Engines, and establishment of procedures for coordinating/resolving technical issues with vendors.
• Provide part replacement determinations consistent with vendor general terms agreements to maximize utilization of company inventory during shop visit.
• Review APU Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Service Letters, All Operator Wires, etc., and recommend pertinent action.
• Conduct fleet surveys and other data collecting efforts in the APU arena.
• Evaluate pre/post purchase borescope/boroblend inspection reports for compliance, accuracy, and completeness.
• Provide satellite and on-site technical assistance with maintenance activities as required to support Roswell maintenance personnel.
• Provide build specifications, and part number interchangeability information in area of APU..
• Evaluate/witness engine test runs and provide detailed calculations and reports consistent with Company standards.
• Assist customers in APU troubleshooting efforts as required and evaluate fleet Engine Trend Reports as required to support Company lease obligations.
• Monitor customer utilization and forecast fleet APU removal requirements.
• Provide technical support and direction as required to support Company APU and Engine Part Sale initiatives and requirements.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong knowledge of Commercial Airline APU sales Market.
• Strong Knowledge of Commercial Airline APU models and aircraft applications.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.