Analyst Workforce Management (Customer Experience)
VARIDESK is looking for a Workforce Management Analyst of Customer Experience to join our fast paced and rapidly growing company! The WFM Analyst Customer Experience will be critical in generating and delivering optimized schedules for team members within the Customer Experience department by leveraging Workforce Management technology. The analyst will be responsible for monitoring intra-day performance and entering schedule exceptions to ensure the leadership team has an accurate assessment of staffing requirements for heightened productivity and overall operational excellence. This person will be a key member of the CX leadership team, providing insights and analysis to guide our overall strategic direction ensuring business plans that support rapid revenue growth and scalability of our operations.
WHO YOU ARE
- Raise the bar by taking the initiative to achieve results and make excellence your goal.
- Create lifelong fans by making customer experience your top priority.
- Are authentic and say what you mean, share how you feel, and are your true self.
- Are a team player and foster a sense of community by recognizing and valuing the unique contributions of our team.
- Believe its possible and are the optimist who looks at challenges as opportunities and brings solutions to the table.
- Embrace change and welcome change that comes your way learning from it.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Administration of intraday schedule adjustments.
- Manage leadership distribution email for same day and schedule adjustments.
- Partner with business leaders to track and report team member schedule adherence in comparison of business volume and productivity.
- Facilitate shift rotations as necessary.
- Monitor intra-day call volumes, case workload and service levels, along with other key Customer Experience metrics and recommend actions to take when appropriate.
- Coordinates with department leaders on CX forecasting and planning.
- Monitors, maintains, and updates agent productivity reporting.
- Manage time off process for Customer Experience team members.
- Strategy, design and development of productivity metrics and analytics.
- Provides input and distributes accurate productivity reporting, prioritization, and resource requests to leadership team as required to deliver on service level plan.
- Take ownership of specific initiatives as appropriate and drive results via driving adoption and implementation of strategic projects within the organization.
HOW YOULL GET THERE
- 2-4 years experience managing contact center Operations and Analytics and/or Workforce Management functions
- Experience coordinating across departments, leading cross-functional programs, and delivering measurable results
- Strong systematic approach and capability
- Proven research, statistical, analytical, processing and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses.
- Have advanced computer skills, particularly with the MS Office suite
We made the first VARIDESK to help a friend with his back pain. The solution was so disruptive and successful we got a ton of requests to make more. So, we did, and we havent stopped since.
Our line of sit-stand desks and active office products continue to grow, and our customers now span the globe. Were passionate about elevating people through happier, healthier, and more productive workspaces.
Were award winners:
- Best Place to Work Top 10 Dallas Business Journal
- National Entrepreneurs of the Year EY
- Fastest Growing Company in DFW SMU
We take health seriously:
- On-site gym with Peloton Cycle and daily group classes
- Comprehensive health plans
- Healthy foods and snacks
- Wellness program and insurance premium discounts
- Nicotine-free facility
We value our employees:
- All employees use VARIDESK products
- Enhanced paternity / maternity programs
- Three weeks of personal time off a year
- Offsite events and happy hours
- Short-term and long-term disability premiums covered at 100% by VARIDESK
VARIDESK provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.