The Low Down
Do you want to design a SaaS product, platform and brand that is at the center of a major new movement towards conversational customer engagement and customer friendships? 💜
Do you have an eye for detail 👀and a passion for UX? 😍Then join Dixa as our new Senior Product / UX Designer in Copenhagen! 😎
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be crafting efficient user flows, thoughtful wireframes, and high-fidelity interaction designs 🖊
- You’ll create detailed design specs with all manner of states considered, that are well-annotated and ready for handoff to our product development team 💡
- Supporting your designs with animated and sometimes interactive prototypes when needed to demonstrate an interaction 💥
- Serving as a working member of a swiftly moving, cross-functional team working on multiple projects at one time
- Meeting with the executive team regularly to discuss product and transform product insights into intuitive, user-friendly application features
- Conducting lightweight research of the competitive landscape and learning from user feedback
What will keep you challenged?
Who you are
- You are curious, like to experiment with new ideas and enjoy solving user experience problems, and coming up with innovative and beautiful designs for SaaS products
- You experience in Design for a SaaS / Tech company, with skills in Figma, Principle or other similar tools 👨💻👩💻
- You’re a well-spoken, humble creator who can present their ideas effectively 🗣
- You’re a design nerd, and passion for amazing product design and an appreciation for elegant user experiences 🤓
- Colleagues say you’re an open-minded thinker who’s constantly in search of engaging, usable interaction patterns and cutting-edge design work in the real world
- They also say you are supportive and encouraging by nature, strive to be the best version of yourself, value others’ input and lift those around you up 👯♀️👯♂️
- You are ambitious and want to make a difference where you work. You are eager to contribute to a positive and productive work environment, and are self-motivated with a high attention to detail
Portfolio link is required for consideration - we want to see your designs not just read about them!
Life at Dixa 💜😎
Dixa is the Customer Friendship Platform, designed to help brands connect with their customers - much like the connection between friends.
Founded in 2015, Dixa has been on an amazing journey. Most recently we were nominated as EY Start-up of the Year 2018 and closed an impressive Series A funding round in early 2019. Dixa now boasts customers in 23 countries, including brands like Too Good To Go, Rapha, Interflora and Bosch. We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the Nordics, growing double-digits month over month and tripling our number of employees in 2018 in offices in Copenhagen, London, Kiev and Berlin.
This incredible momentum is fuelling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend.
Being in the business of building friendships extends to our company culture as well. We’re deeply committed to building an inclusive workplace for different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, promoting transparency throughout the organization and creating a positive and productive environment, where we encourage and build each other up.
Apart from being awesome in general, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Attractive pension plan, including life and health insurance
- Social activities, company off-sites and subsidized lunch
- Central location in the heart of Copenhagen’s startup ecosystem