The Low Down
Do you want to work with a team that’s building a SaaS product and platform at the center of a major new movement towards conversational customer engagement and customer friendships? And do you want to be one of the first to come in and have a huge impact in building out our QA team, in collaboration with the rest of the Product and Engineering teams, in a cool office in the center of Copenhagen? Then read more about our role at Dixa and join us as our new QA Engineer!
What you’ll be doing
- We’re looking for a talented and self-motivated QA engineer with experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle to join us as one of the first in the team!
- You will be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of manual and automated test solutions and supporting test engineering practices. You will also play a key role in being the ambassador of quality for your team.
- Working in a cross functional development team, collaborating with designers, product managers and developers.
- Planning and managing all phases of the quality assurance process.
- Development and maintenance of testing knowledge base.
- Designing test scenarios for test automation tool.
- Testing new features and product releases.
- Creating documentation for the team and organisation.
- Identify, analyse, document and track defects.
- Updating team on open project statuses and testing activity around features
Who you are
- An analytical human capable of understanding entire systems, how all the parts fit together, how the data flows through, and where it can and will go wrong.
- Your friends might say you’re a little too obsessed with attention to detail, but in a QA role it’s just the right amount.
- You are creative and curious and like to solve hard problems. You are open-minded and a good listener when it comes to other peoples' ideas and voice your own ideas with confidence.
- You have professional experience in a similar environment, working with both test automation and manual testing.
- You strive for quality in everything you do, and always want to deliver your best.
- You are supportive and encouraging by nature, strive to be the best version of yourself and lift those around you up.
- Working in a team comes natural to you, you are easy to work with and value others' input.
- You are ambitious and want to make a difference where you work. You are eager to contribute to a positive and productive work environment
Life at Dixa 💜😎
Dixa is the Customer Friendship Platform, designed to help brands connect with their customers - much like the connection between friends.
Founded in 2015, Dixa has been on an amazing journey. Most recently we were nominated as EY Start-up of the Year 2018 and closed an impressive Series A funding round in early 2019. Dixa now boasts customers in 23 countries, including brands like Too Good To Go, Rapha, Interflora and Bosch. We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the Nordics, growing double-digits month over month and tripling our number of employees in 2018 in offices in Copenhagen, London, Kiev and Berlin.
This incredible momentum is fuelling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend.
Being in the business of building friendships extends to our company culture as well. We’re deeply committed to building an inclusive workplace for different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, promoting transparency throughout the organization and creating a positive and productive environment, where we encourage and build each other up.
Apart from being awesome in general, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Attractive pension plan, including life and health insurance
- Social activities, company off-sites and subsidized lunch
- Central location in the heart of Copenhagen’s startup ecosystem