Assembler ALO Onboard Cummins
We have 25 GREAT ASSEMBLY JOBS available in Cookeville to start ASAP! Are you looking for an opportunity to work on a great team for a great company, learn new skills, and an opportunity to be promoted? Cummins Filtration is a global power leader that designs, manufactures and sells air, fuel, hydraulic and lube filtration, as well as chemical technology products for diesel and gas-powered equipment around the world. Applicants must be able to work any all shifts. 7:00AM-3:00PM, 3:00PM-11:00PM or 11:00PM-7:00AM. **DOUBLE PAY for any OT worked on Sunday after reg 40 hours.
Responsibilities- Positioning parts, materials and sub-assemblies
- Assembling components by examining connections for correct fit
- Fastening parts and sub-assemblies
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 16 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Line Work
- Parts Assembling
- No Degree Required
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.