Production is done in a two person team. Places interlocking spring modules into metal grid, and tacks edges with a clip gun. Unit is secured to a wooden frame using a staple gun.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembles box spring units per established work instructions using a variety of pneumatic tools (e.g. staple guns, nail guns).
- Production is done in a two person team. Places interlocking spring modules into metal grid, and tacks edges with a clip gun. Unit is secured to a wooden frame using a staple gun.
- Retrieves wooden frame from stack and places on second table, lifts grid from assembly table and inverts on frame to be assembled.
- Inspects finished unit for unacceptable flaws or structural defects and repairs wooden frames as needed.
- Must be able to meet hourly production goals and perform all duties according to established safety and efficiency procedures and maintains workstation in a neat, clean and orderly fashion.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Must be able to stand and walk for a minimum of 8 hours per day or longer in overtime situations as required
- Must be able to lift heavy product or raw materials multiple times per hour (heavy loads must be team lifted).