“Great real estate matters, but great people matter even more” (BRX Cultural Tenet #1)
Brixmor Property Group believes great real estate matters, but great people matter even more.
- WE ARE a publicly traded real estate investment trust, owning and operating more than 400 high-quality, open-air shopping centers (73M in GLA)
- WE VALUE highly talented and passionate professionals who thrive in a culture of integrity, inclusion, empowerment, accountability and trust
- OUR MISSION is to act like owners, aggressively managing our shopping centers to deliver growing returns to our shareholders
- WE BELIEVE that our shopping centers should transform the everyday lives of the communities we serve
We are headquartered in New York City with major real estate operations in the Atlanta, San Diego, Chicago and Philadelphia markets, and our Accounting Center is in Philadelphia.
Receptionist (Conshohocken, PA):
The qualified candidate will be responsible for answering phones, greeting customers and performing general clerical functions. This position provides support on a daily basis to the Conshohocken Office. The position requires excellent communication skills, organization, accuracy, attention to detail, relationship building skills, verbal & written communication, judgment and confidentiality.
- Assist tenants, customers, and employees in a courteous, professional and timely manner
- Identify purpose of callers and direct inquiries to the appropriate team member
- Direct tenant issues to the appropriate department
- Coordinate guest registration
- Manage conference room reservations, video conference requests, and guest seating
- Assist the Office Services team with all general clerical duties, including filing, mailing, and office straightening
- Assist with catering orders for office meetings and events
- Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Experience in a professional setting.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to handle requests in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- A strong team player with communication and decision-making skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook,)
- Ability to present self and Brixmor in a professional manner in all customer communications and actions
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills and personal initiative are all required competencies.
- Strong grammatical skills. Ability to produce error-free documentation regarding spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Must be self-sufficient and able to operate independently.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to new work assignments and situations.
- Reliable, on-time attendance.
Brixmor offers very competitive pay commensurate with background and responsibilities plus a benefits and perks package that supports career engagement, growth, good health and connection with teammates and our communities.
EOE (Brixmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer)