D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Marketing Coordinator. The right candidate will manage the daily duties associated with marketing coordination for all projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support marketing and sales initiatives including project positioning, timelines, social media, sales center, and model design/set up, advertising, signage, collateral design, etc.
- Assist in coordination with third party vendors including signage companies, model decorators, digital advertising consultants, creative firms, model maintenance services, etc.
- Coordinate with other departments on the creation and maintenance of marketing materials and community identity
- Update, maintain, and create website presences on a division, community, and home-specific level
- Complete website changes and updates through the company’s content management platform, Content Management System (CMS)
- Assist in gathering estimates and sources for marketing and sales initiatives
- Update and maintain vendor database, organize community marketing files and maintain marketing collateral inventory
- Fact check and proof-read all marketing materials
- Coordinate sales center initiatives and general upkeep of the sales centers to ensure marketing and sales tools are always in place
- Ensure brand standards are maintained for the projects
- Oversee social media and online reputation on behalf of all communities
- Execute e-blast campaigns including Jotforms submittals, copywriting, and proofing
- Assist in daily administrative responsibilities including invoice reconciliation and general upkeep of marketing material inventory
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
- Coordinate and manage marketing events at sales centers, attend events as necessary
- Assist in training and marketing best practices or new tools/platforms
- Assist in the creation and proofreading of marketing collateral
- Oversee model home and sales center installation and maintenance
- Manage division requested website changes and additions
- Ability to work overtime
- Able to travel overnight
Education and/or Experience
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Two to four years related experience and /or training
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and creative thinking
- Ability to work independently and part of a collaborative team
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple functions and roles concurrently
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Suite
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Communication, Marketing or a related field preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, social media sites, and photography and video editing software a plus
- Knowledge of MLS and realtor sites such as Zillow and Realtor.com a plus
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder. #WeBuildPeople2
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram