TWO Direct Support Professionals Needed!
Shift: Monday thru Friday, 30 hours a week Full Time
Job Type: Full-time $17.00/HR
The Institute of Professional Practice is looking to hire TWO Direct Support Professional to work with a woman in the Concord NH area. The shift is Monday through Friday, 30 hours a week. No weekends or holidays!!! Applicants should have experience working with disabilities and strong behaviors while following a behavior plan and willing to provide some personal care if needed.
- Change Lives!
- Support someone with a disability to live a good life
- Monday-Friday, 30 hours (Full Time)
- Two weeks vacation
- 11.5 paid holidays off
- Excellent health benefits; low deductible
- Paid Mileage
- Free College Education!!!!!!!!!
**Applicants must meet physical requirements of the job and have experience implementing behavioral interventions.
**Must have experience will challenging behavior; must be physically able to participate in restraint and pass Safety Care advanced training.
- Support an adult with developmental disabilities
- Ensure health, safety, community integration, and quality of life
- Teach and assist with everyday living skills
- Support community activities, including paid employment and volunteer opportunities
- Help develop and maintain relationships
- Write daily notes online
- Work the person, their family, and others who support them
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in the developmental disabilities system preferred, but not required
- Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with developmental disabilities and have equivalent education or desire to gain experience in the field will also be considered
- At least moderate computer skills and experience with electronics
A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, proof of $100,000/$300,000 liability auto insurance, and a safe driving record. Candidates must have a clean BEAS, criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with IPPI. A background check will be required for successful candidates seeking employment.