Looking for a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you will find it all at Dealer Specialties. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we are here to help you be successful and reach every milestone.
What you will do
As an Automotive Inspector you will help drive the continued success of Dealer Specialties by providing reliable car inspections
- Complete a non-mechanical inspection of vehicles.
- No experience necessary, we will train.
- Take photos of damage or condition of vehicles.
- Process inspections using company applications.
- Travel to Dealership locations to inspect assigned vehicles.
How you will succeed
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head.
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- Weekly paychecks.
- On-the-job training to help you succeed.
- No late evenings. No Holidays.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.