QA Technician I
Req Number: 4240
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Technician for our QA Deprtament.
- Inspect the set-up of all packing lines and grinders at the beginning of the day, verifying the readings and recording the results
- Verify, inspect and record all grinder/dump executions and packing line changes during the course of a day
- Perform quality checks (roast color, % moisture, grind analysis, dust content, weights, etc.) of product soon after a grinder/packing line has undergone an item change
- Document results of quality checks
- Identify and segregate nonconforming goods for proper disposition and notify QA Supervisor or Lead QA Technician
- Visually inspect returned goods delivered by warehouse and, if necessary, perform analysis on goods and record results
- Determine disposition of returned goods
- Receive and analyze certain customer complaints
- Retrieve production samples (after deemed acceptable) of each blend and forward to Cupping Lab for sensory analysis
- Log blend change samples and quality issues for ISO purposes
- Ensure physical blend “target“ samples are properly maintained and updated
- Perform general daily housekeeping in work area to maintain a quality/safe working environment
- Collect, organize and set up product samples for sensory cupping
- Computer Skills including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound Math skills e.g. Percent Calculations, averages, means, Standard deviation etc.
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Proven reliability and responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disabled
16.50 per hour