Req Number: 4245
We are currently seeking an Industrial Manufacturing Mechanic for our Engineering department. The successfull candidate will maintain the efficient operation of all equipment associated with the coffee and tea manufacturing process. This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintain packaging, roasting, grinding, transfer systems, labeling and any other equipment associated with the coffee and tea manufacturing process.
- Trouble shoot problems associated with above equipment by repairing or replacing needed parts or by making necessary adjustments.
- Lubricate machines as needed.
- Work with production personnel to insure manufacture of quality products.
- Acquire a working knowledge of coffee, films and filter paper.
- Document parts usage and work to decrease the usage of these parts.
- Conduct various operational tests and make necessary modifications to run new products
- Operate small electrical tools.
- Perform additional tasks when asked to do so by a member of management.
- 2+ years technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of electrical wiring and pneumatics.
- Ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends as needed.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Basic computer skills.
- Forklift/Pallet Jack certification.
- Stable work history.
- Favorable work reference and background check.
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disabled