Network Operations (NetOps) is dedicated to the quality, reliability and integrity of the network systems that allow us to serve our customers. Here you will be working with bright minds that are the power behind the services that Charter provides. Positions support implementation, operations, and improvement of infrastructure, applications, and platforms supporting Charters services. It's a great time to join the Charter NetOps Internship 10 Weeks Program. Jump in and make your mark on high profile projects and plans. Take advantage of access to our online learning platforms and mentorship program to grow your skills exponentially.
The program is 10 weeks in length and will run from June through August 2021
- As a member of the Application Platform Operations team, the intern will work on assignments that will focus on exploring business challenges through data analytics and automation. This will include doing:
- Data analysis
- Exploration of related issues such as lag time and over-reporting data
- Coding / scripting for automation of analysis
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for performing analysis related to challenges provided by the OpsIntel / OSS units
- Code, test and document methods of analysis and remediation
- Data extraction and analysis experience
- Generation of Splunk and/or SQL queries to facilitate data analysis
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Engineering and / or related field from an accredited University; Masters' degree is preferred.
- Rising Junior (current Sophomore) or above Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA required
- Data extraction ability through SQL or Splunk.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Basic Linux Experience
- Data extraction and analysis as applicable to the position.
- Ability to follow documented technical instructions and ask for help when needed
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Must have very strong written and verbal communication skills and should have good presentation skills.
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Ability to analyze, interpret data and synthesize recommendations
- Ability to work across functional boundaries, build consensus and drive results
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be a problem solver, able to balance competing priorities, have a strong process orientation and be able to manage through complexity and rapid change
- Office environment
- No travel required
Area of Interest
Engineering, Intern, Network Operations, Systems Engineering, Technical Operations
Colorado - Greenwood Village
6175 S Willow Drive Suite 100, 110, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900
LA Background Verbiage Alt Loc
A qualified applicants criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
3045000531-Charter Communicaitons LLC-Network Ops Support-Operations Systems Support
Controlling Establishment ID
01905 - Greenwood Village S Willow Dr.