Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether it's Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. It's a place of possibility.
Our Training Team consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time – including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
The Nutrition Program Coordinator (NPC) serves as the primary driver for all products and services considered part of Life Time Training's Nutrition, Metabolism and Weight Management departments. They will ensure all team members are educated in Life Time's nutrition philosophy and programs. They will mentor a team of nutrition coaches and ensure they can deliver artistry level nutrition coaching services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs member outreach and connectivity for nutrition products and services
- Promotes and assists Life Time Training initiatives such as the 90 day Challenge, Alpha events and Black Friday offers
- Provides monthly education to PT staff on any of the Nutrition products or services offered
- Maintains monthly calendar of events and communicates to PT team and Regional Lead weekly
- Completes and submits a monthly business review to PT Department Head and regional Nutrition Lead
- Performs 1:1, partner or group nutrition coaching for members
- Provides a variety of services such as grocery tours, healthy living classes, lab testing and nutrition coaching
- 3 months or greater tenure with Life Time Training
- High School Diploma or GED
- Registered Dietitian, CISSN, Certified Nutrition Consultant or other considered certification
- Personal Training Certification
- Knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition and program design
- Ability to operate a computer and office software, Microsoft Word and Excel
- 1 client success story submission to myStory or LifeTime-WeightLoss.com
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, Kinesiology or Exercise Science
- Experience with outpatient nutrition counseling in a fitness industry
- Experience in product or service sales and marketing