Life Time is currently seeking a Locker Room Attendant to drive success in our Operations Department.
As the Locker Room Attendant, you will be responsible for providing clean and orderly locker rooms for our members while ensuring that common areas are maintained and orderly. The ability to multi-task and handle emergency situations is essential in this role.
- Ensure your assigned locker room is clean and orderly by completing both light and heavy cleaning
- Perform various reoccurring maintenance tasks
- Build relationships with members by providing them with top-notch customer service
- Ensure operations projects and tasks do not interfere with member experience
- Consistently wash, fold, and stock member towels
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
- Six-months to one-year customer service experience
- CPR/AED certification required within first 30 days of hire