At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Virtual Care Coordinator (VCC) serves as the initial point of contact for our virtual patients on the Center’s behalf. Responsibilities include but are not limited to coordinating all aspects of the virtual visit, answering questions regarding the virtual visit experience, anticipate and attend to the needs of our patients.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Undergraduate degree, preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in a medical office administration or customer service in a clinical field required
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Epic experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and type quickly; basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with insurances