Ventech Solutions' Human Resources is seeking a Talent Acquisition Leader to report to the Chief People Officer and serve as a key leader for the Human Resources and Talent team. This position is located in Columbus, Ohio or Manassas, VA areas
Highly visible and rewarding position leading end-to-end full cycle recruitment process and execution to ensure timely action, cost effective strategies and a positive experience for all onboarding Ventech candidates. Actively represents and leads the recruitment of open positions against specified/assigned business group(s) as necessary.
- Creates talent acquisition strategy and ensures the development and implementation of execution strategies, and annual action plans/goals to ensure Ventech's talent requirements are met.
- Provides leadership and direction to the team in carrying out strategies and goals including providing leadership in innovative techniques and full-cycle talent acquisition strategies that utilize state of the art systems and processes that ensure high quality hires in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Works in partnership with business leaders and HR Business Partners to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges.
- Effectively collaborates with HR Business Partners and drives workforce management strategies through the organization and talent acquisition function.
- Drives cultural change and education of management staff to employ effective recruiting techniques and the use of effective technology in the talent acquisition process.
- Develops quantitative and qualitative measures to evaluate staffing effectiveness based on quality, cost, efficiency and customer feedback. Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations in collaboration with HR Business Partners.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources for talent.
- Determines Internet recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates for all of business groups within Ventech.
- Ensures the development and management of on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including job fairs, trade shows, and media presence.
- Manages automated resume and applicant tracking systems and develops and maintains reports for Human Resources and leadership.
- Prepares and analyzes statistical reports and other data to monitor applicant flow, selection, and turnover for compliance with legal regulations, Affirmative Action and with organization goals and policies.
- Works with EEO/AA lead to drive diversity recruitment strategies at all organizational levels.
- Prepares and manages talent acquisition budget for the organization.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, with a minimum of 10 years' experience recruiting in both corporate and agency environments. This includes five years recruiting acquisition experience with an additional three years demonstrated success in leading a progressive and innovative talent acquisition function.
- Must be able to inspire trust and effectively consult, coach, lead and influence others. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership outcomes in influencing and motivating organizational change, and successfully achieving talent acquisition outcomes that meet organizational talent requirements.
- Should have knowledge of and exposure to Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, Organizational Development and Training organizations.
- Demonstrated TA leadership experience working in the federal acquisition industry (preferred).
- AIRS certification/training (preferred)
- Demonstrated full-life cycle talent acquisition experience recruiting for complex technical positions in a high-volume environment (sourcing, requisition, management, interviewing and extending offers, negotiation and relocation).
- Demonstrated proven knowledge in state and federal employment laws.
“Final grade will be made based on qualifications of the selected candidate“