The Brand that Gets You to What's Next
Express is the vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious people, providing the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and women since 1980. Our mission is to provide inspiration and confidence through fashion to help people get to what's next in their day, and their lives. With more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Latin America, and a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com, Express brings city-inspired style to customers across the globe.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, and casual work environment. Working at Express is much more than the 9 to 5. It is an opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest individuals in the fashion business doing work they are passionate about. This is the Express Life and we're always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The Senior Campaign Analyst for our Customer Marketing team is responsible for the design, development, and execution of marketing campaigns across all of our marketing channels. They are responsible for audience selection, in partnership with the program manager. The goal is to provide flawless and flexible execution that achieves campaign objectives, creates a strong customer experience, and drives incremental sales for the business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to design and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Provide campaign and data insights to internal partners to assure accuracy of reporting and analysis.
- Manage production calendar and daily workflow of the marketing campaign execution process.
- Ensure proper audience selection, test setup, segmentation, and tracking of marketing campaigns.
- Provide flawless execution of marketing file creation, including extensive audit procedures.
- Perform expert level execution of the end-to-end campaign process leveraging Adobe Campaign, Bluecore, and SQL tools.
- Gain a strong understanding of the internal database structure.
- Assist with the adoption and implementation of new technologies within our campaign execution tools.
- Process Development and Documentation.
- Planning/Documentation – Plan campaign schedule, test designs, campaign workflow, and create and manage appropriate documentation for tracking.
- Execution – Inclusive of the set-up, core segmentation, and file delivery of each campaign.
- Project Work – Work with the team to develop new processes to drive efficiencies and innovations to improve campaign execution.
- Ad hoc - Perform a variety of analyses on the customer database for insight and audience decision making.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ of business experience in retail, direct marketing, or analytics preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or similar tools (e.g. Unica, Responsys, Salesforce)
- Familiar with programming languages such as SQL, or experience with SQL tools (such as Alteryx) is a plus
- Capable with Microsoft Office products
- Problem solver
- Analytical thinker
- Deadline driven
- Results oriented
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Strong communicator
- Highly Accountable
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.