Seamless.AI delivers the world’s best sales leads. Maximize revenue, increase sales and acquire your total addressable market instantly using artificial intelligence. Join us on our rocket ship to impact 1 billion people and add to our 20,000 companies and users who are generating hundreds of millions in sales for free at Seamless.AI. Request a demo here
The Sales Development Representatives are the heart of our company to help acquire new customers and drive our mission to help 1 billion people. Using Seamless as well as our awesome Sales Tech Stack, the Sales Development team will be the first impression of our product and company as well as leverage the value of setting up a demo with a member of our account executive team.
Responsibilities for Sales Development Representatives:
- Maintain daily standards of log in activity using the call dialer provided to source and build relationships with prospective clients.
- Schedule qualified leads and develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via the call dialer, email and social selling communications.
- Develop a strong demo pipeline using dialer system.
- Utilize email and social selling communications to pursue future customers.
Requirements for Sales Development Representatives:
- The ideal candidate for this position is:
- Wants to advance quickly into account executive role.
- Can work independently and on a team.
- Coachable and open to receive feedback.
- Is looking for a great product to sell.
- Wants to take advantage and do whatever it takes to take advantage of our *UNCAPPED* lucrative bonus structure.
- Must be willing to start in an SDR role before account executive.
- Daily KPI (minimum standards)
- Log into dialer daily – 5 and a half hours
- Booked Meetings - 5
- Meetings Held - 3
- Booked/Meeting Avg. – 60%
Additional Details for Sales Development Representatives:
- Hours - Negotiable
- Incentive - $50 per meeting held pending qualifications are in line with company standards.
- Natural Upward Mobility Patter – SDR to AE
- OTE - $50,000- $80,000
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Seamless, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees and it shows. We’re proud to say Seamless.AI was recognized as a one of the Top Most Promising and Fastest Growing Start up by VentureOhio. Our CEO, Brandon Bornancin, was also named 2018 Sales Development Thought Leader of the Year. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that pervasive throughout every step of a Seamless employee’s journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through Daily Standup sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Seamless.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, world-class health benefits, flexible vacation time, paid time off, remote flexibility and numerous other benefits to improve company culture/morale. And… we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development programs to improve your skills, an office ping-pong table, pool table, arcade basketball, DJ booth, and of course, fully stocked fridges and free coffee. :)
Take the chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture that’s addicted to winning. We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Seamless.
Disclaimer: This is a full-time position that ideally would be located in our Columbus, Ohio office but for the right candidate we would be open to full US remote. We are open to assisting with relocation and willing to discuss for some positions. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No Recruiters. This is an internal position our internal team is hiring for.