Regional Sales Manager US Medical - OH / MI
About the Role
The Essity, Health and Medical Solutions (HMS) team is searching for a Regional Sales Manager to lead the medical field sales team in the states of Ohio and Michigan. Management responsibilities will be to lead, direct, and develop the respective sales team in terms of its structure, people and performance to grow our business across the Acute and Home Care Vascular channels within the region. As an Essity HMS leader you will become a part of an organization that supports the Wound Care, Vascular, Orthopedic and Incontinence needs of clinicians and patients around the world. We are looking for an individual who embodies our values and isn't afraid to lead from the front, challenge, provide expertise and motivate others around them. We are always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves and we are looking for a leader to help support this Essity culture. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for hitting the sales revenue target.
- Pipeline management
- Provides leadership, direction and accountability to Sales Reps as required.
- Conducts appraisals for all direct reports and provides an active role in their career developmental plan.
- Maintains efficient and effective clinical, dealer, third party biller, and distributor networks within the region.
- Implements the company's sales strategies and tactics for the distribution of all products in the Essity HMS portfolio within the Acute and Home Care Vascular channels.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with KOLs, teaching hospitals, applicable professional organizations, and leading end-users and key decision makers within the assigned geography.
- Recruits, selects, hires and trains new Sales Reps.
- Spends time regularly in the field with Sales Reps.
- Develop with the Sales Rep specific sales tactics to achieve objectives for each territory.
- Works with Corporate Partnerships and Home Care National teams to Co-Develop and implement a successful business strategy for distributors, HME/DME, GPO/IDN's and other B2B accounts within your region.
- Evaluates dealer, distributor and sales rep performance against sales objectives. Develops and implements a sales plan monitoring system for each that is in line with the organizations CRM system.
- Recommends and implements specific sales and marketing strategies to capitalize on opportunities and minimize competitive threats.
- Develops and maintains close communications with National Accounts Managers, marketing staff, and other corporate personnel in order to provide accurate and timely marketing and competitive information, forecasts, analyses, and recommendations.
- Develops and owns key relationships with existing and target customers.
- Drives key strategic deals in his/her region.
- Thrives in a team environment alongside other regional managers within National Team.
- Will report directly to the National Director of Sales
Who You Are
- Three to five years of prior medical device sales leadership experience. Should have prior experience selling into hospitals and understand the GPO contracting process.
- Understanding of reimbursement and it's impact in the out-patient care setting.
- Strong competency with managing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Able to plan and organize time, schedules and effective use of company resources
- Bachelor's degree preferred and Master's degree a plus.
- Requires approximately 80% travel away from home during the work week.
- Proficient in PC applications skills, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Preferred residence in region.
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:
26 Feb 2020