Help us build the DNA of tech.
Vishay Dale in Columbus, NE is currently seeking a full time Production Machine Operator responsible for operating several different pieces of equipment such as uni-punch, old minster press, bliss press, drill press, arbor press, manual welding, weld strength tester, soldering equipment, heller oven, peel tester, visualing, testing and packaging equipment.
- Receives work assignments from Supervisor or Production Assistant. Sets up the various pieces of equipment or manual operations with assistance at times from engineering or maintenance personnel.
- Produces large shunt products using above mentioned equipment, closely following specifications which includes punching or drilling holes, calibrating, welding, soldering, testing and packaging.
- Manual operations are also required that might include cutting boards, board attach, manual soldering, attach bushings, scotch brite, deburring, visualing, packaging, etc.
- Other duties include moving materials, loading ovens, stabilization, tumbling, washing, drying, making labels, rework, etc.
- Use of company computers for the purpose of I-Clock and Prod Info entries are required.
- Monitors the quality of all operations to assure the customer gets 100% good quality products.
- Follows the rules with regards to LEAN 5S principals. Performs 5S audits on a consistent basis.
High School diploma or equivalent. Must be able to learn several different pieces of equipment and manual operations.
With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Nearest Major Market: Lincoln
Apply now “
Find similar jobs:
Manufacturing, Americas_cs, Americas_cn, Americas_bs, Americas
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.