Help us build the DNA of tech.
Vishay Dale in Columbus, NE is currently seeking a full-time MFSR Operator responsible for building production orders utilizing various processes and equipment. The production process will involve working with chemicals, various materials (metal sheets, coatings, etc.), industrial equipment operating with high forces and temperature, and laser systems. The operator is expected to follow written and verbal specifications and properly document the processes performed when required. The operator will also be required to visually inspect, test, and manually package small components.
- Following the appropriate production specifications completes the manufacture of products through processes as necessary per production cards.
- Performs basic machine adjustments as needed to run the process correctly and within specifications.
- Use of company computers for the purpose of I-Clock and Prod Info entries are required.
- Monitors the quality of all operations to assure the customer gets 100% good quality products.
- Quality is of the utmost importance and consistent communication is required with Supervisor, Production Assistant and Engineering.
- Identifies to Supervisor or Production Assistant any specification, equipment or material concerns.
- Reports any Safety concerns to Supervisor or Production Assistant.
- May be required to work at other Vishay locations in Columbus.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- Follows proper recycling procedures.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Eye-hand coordination and good manual dexterity in order to accurately process the small parts manufactured. Good interpersonal and communication skills in order to work in harmony with other operators, technicians, Supervisor, and Engineers. Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail in order to accurately perform duties in the manufacture of small, tight tolerance parts. Organizational skills in order to organize workstation in an efficient manner. Ability to understand verbal instructions. Ability to read and understand process documents and communicate issues to Engineering or other shift personnel. Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in order to accurately figure production numbers.
Ability to perform heavy lifting, occasionally in excess of 50 lbs, in order to handle materials used and products manufactured. Ability to perform work requiring visual inspection that may require aids to vision such as a microscope or magnifying light. Mobility to easily move from one workstation to another or from one work area to another in order to perform a variety of different duties. Slightly dirty work with occasional exposure to disagreeable elements such as noise, dust and chemicals.
With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Nearest Major Market: Lincoln
Apply now “
Find similar jobs:
Manufacturing, Asia, Americas_cn, Americas_bs, Americas
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.