A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Information Technology Project Management team collaborates with PwC practice leaders to develop and deliver technology solutions. We provide project management oversight and collaborate with various project resources and vendors to ensure the appropriate methodology is followed, deliverable quality is high, and satisfaction is achieved. Simply put, you'll solve business problems using technology, work with multiple teams concurrently, and be able to take pride in end to end ownership of a project.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
4 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT project management and strategy development.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or proven record of success as a team leader in a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Demonstrating executive level engagement and communications as well as the ability to work independently;
- Developing consulting quality communications;
- Possessing a consulting mindset to analytically look at opportunities and drive plans and solutions collaboratively;
- Understanding the trends of technology and digitization to including the 4th industrial revolution - data and analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, robotics, innovation industry leading practices;
- Facilitating in large groups of executives;
- Displaying a digitally progressive mindset with experience or interest in some components of the fourth industrial revolution including artificial intelligence, machine learning, innovation process, robotics, process automation and data and analytics;
- Serving as the project manager for ongoing meetings with territories, and driving focus on solutions and delivery;
- Enabling territory success by directly connecting territory leadership to network technology functional leaders/teams;
- Identifying points of escalation to territory and regional leadership, when needed;
- Serving as a subject matter specialist for technology programs and strategies;
- Sharing learnings and producing data/insights and benchmarking that helps territories to learn from others; and,
- Leading programs successfully as well as driving project measurement success via analytics against a plan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.