Front Desk Receptionist - Wesley Glen
The Wesley Communities
Requisition Number: FRONT01753
Full-Time 3rd shift (11p-7a) Sunday - Thursday.
The Receptionist will greet all incoming individuals to Wesley Glen either by the phone or at the main desk.
- Receive all information that is pertinent from the prior shift.
- Greet all visitors and direct them accordingly.
- Answer all resident inquiries.
- Direct all incoming calls to the appropriate place and take any message when necessary.
- Respond and report on all in-house pagers & in-house radios when needed.
- Monitor and respond to the fire alarm system and security cameras.
- Prepare copies and type all information requested by departments.
- Distribute paychecks during the allotted times.
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN/CLERICAL ROLE!
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a pleasant disposition with residents, families, employees and all external customers.
- Knowledge of copying machines and other office devices.
EOE Drug-Free Workplace