POSITION: Estimator - Commercial Construction
LOCATION: Columbus, OH
Construction company seeks an estimator to coordinate and participate in the preparation of all estimates. They need a candidate in the region with construction estimating experience preferably on commercial or public works projects.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED AS PREFERRED:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4 + years of construction estimating experience
- Currently in the region, local, or close enough for a short, easy move
- Commercial construction project estimating or public works project estimating is a plus
- Provides an accurate and comprehensive estimate of the amounts of materials, equipment, and labor necessary for the construction of projects
- Works with the engineers' and architects' drawings or blueprints to prepare a complete list of all job costs, including labor, material, equipment, and specialty items necessary to complete the project
- 4-year engineering degree or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience
- Advanced management or technical training preferred
- Minimum of four years of experience in commercial construction estimating, pre-construction services, and related functions
- Thorough knowledge of corporate objectives impacting estimating, estimating strategies/techniques, and construction contracts required
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, and decision-making/problem-solving skills essential
- Major profit and loss responsibility influencing corporate success or failure
- Must have a consistent employment history, demonstrating loyalty and commitment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration, please send us your resume. Thank you!