MadHive’s next-generation advertising suite is a data management platform that leverages cryptography, blockchain, and AI to optimize business outcomes and deliver evidence-based accountability. We challenge ourselves daily to build products that are easy to use, deliver exceptionally effective campaigns, and increase the power of valuable ad dollars.
From game-changing cryptography to the latest in cloud engineering, Madhive uses powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
What we are looking for
- You have at least 3-5 years experience as a developer, with strong Go (Golang or similar language)
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Github and Linux.
- Deep understanding of design patterns, software development methodologies and principles.
- You have experience developing protobuf and JSON-based api endpoints.
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and cloud computing. concepts, especially on Google Cloud Platform. A bonus if you have experience building on GC.
- You're passionate about close collaboration with design, product, and marketing to craft the best experience possible throughout the entire customer journey.
- And we love a self-starter who understands when to run solo vs when to pull in leads or the rest of the team.
Experience that would be great for you to have (or you'd be excited about acquiring)
- React, Redux and some knowledge of FE frameworks in general
- Google's Firebase, particularly Firestore, NoSQL
- Google's GCP Suite (Getting a sense of our DevOps yet?)
- web3.js, solidity
- Mastery of async js, promise chains, fat arrows and juggling scope
- Working knowledge of the latest CSS3 standards, primarily CSS Grid and variables/mixins
Current stack: Ethereum (blockchain), Go, Google Cloud (especially App Engine, Stackdriver, BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud Functions and Firestore)
MadHive is a dynamic, diverse, innovative and friendly place to work. We embrace our differences and believe they fuel our creativity. We come from varied backgrounds and think that’s important. But whether it’s taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, we are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.