JOB POSTING – Behavioral Health Clinical Lead Supervisor
Posted 11-1-19 Exempt Offsite
We are seeking a Behavioral Health Clinical Lead Supervisor – The Early Childhood Mental Health program is seeking a Clinical Lead Supervisor to supervise our regional implementation of an evidence-based parenting program, including dissemination via a learning community model with external agencies. The Clinical Lead Supervisor will be responsible for administrative and clinical supervision of a team of licensed BH therapists and lead a regional learning community of trained providers in a central Ohio region. They will engage and collaborate with external partners and stakeholders, co-facilitate groups and oversee fidelity, quality improvement and sustainability efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic professional with extensive experience in early childhood development and mental health, training and/or supervision. The ECMH program provides a continuum of prevention and treatment services.
Why Nationwide Children's Hospital
The moment you walk through our doors, you can feel it. When you meet one of our patient families, you believe it. And when you talk with anyone who works here, you want to be part of it, too. Welcome to Nationwide Children's Hospital, where Passion Meets Purpose.
Here, Everyone Matters. We're 12,000 strong. And it takes every single one of us to improve the lives of the kids we care for, and the kids from around the world we'll never even meet. Kids who are living healthier, fuller lives because of the knowledge we share. We know it takes a Collaborative Culture to deliver on our promise to provide the very best, innovative care and to foster new discoveries, made possible by the most groundbreaking research. Anywhere.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children's badge what they do for a living. They'll tell you it's More Than a Job. It's a calling. It's a chance to use and grow your talent to make an impact that truly matters. Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children's Hospital. A Place to Be Proud.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Join a leadership group of ECMH supervisors for teams providing intervention and prevention services
- Clinical and administrative supervision of ECMH therapists
- Executing a comprehensive regional implementation and dissemination strategy of the Positive Parenting Program (Triple P).
- Provide and co-facilitate Triple P programming and oversee a learning community of external partners
- Work with the Clinical Coordinator to engage stakeholders and early childhood system leaders
- Coordinate data/outcome collection; Use outcomes for quality improvement and sustainability planning
What Are We Looking For?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess these minimum qualifications and experience:
- Master's or doctoral degree and appropriate Ohio licensure with Supervisor designation (i.e., LISW-S, LPCC-S, or LIMFT-S).
- Extensive experience in early childhood development and mental health; in identifying, assessing and understanding the integration of behavioral health, trauma symptoms, and child development; in working with the child welfare population; and training/professional development in evidence-based care in ECMH.
- Training/experience in evidence-based models such as Triple P and Motivational Interviewing, as well as experience with parental substance use is strongly preferred.
- The Ohio MHAS ECMH Credential is preferred; training toward this credential will be provided.
- Experience serving at-risk populations and demographically diverse communities preferred
- Training in early childhood and related evidence-based treatment models such as Incredible Years, PCIT, Child-Parent Psychotherapy preferred. Training/experience in trauma treatment or trauma-informed practices preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable transportation, acceptable driving record and automobile insurance
Your Benefits, Your Wellness:
As an employer, Nationwide Children's recognizes the importance of the benefits we offer. We also recognize the importance of balancing your work and personal needs. Our benefits and Employee Wellness package is designed to:
- Empower you to be a conscientious health care consumer through educational and wellness activities
- Establish a work environment that promotes health and well-being
- Support your financial protection and security in retirement
Most of our positions are benefits' eligible from day 1.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Sitting (Frequently) Walking (Frequently)
- Driving (Frequently)
- Talking on the telephone and in person
- Typing on a keyboard (Frequently)