Nurse - Unit Manager
Columbus Transitional Care, a skilled nursing facility in Columbus, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Columbus Transitional Care provides the upmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified RNs and LPNs to work on our team. At Columbus Transitional Care we support and empower Nurses in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.
Responsibilities and Duties
Columbus Transitional Care is seeking a compassionate Unit Managers who want to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Assist with planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, directing and managing the nursing services department under the direction of the Director of Nursing services.
- Assist with implementing plans of action to correct deficiencies.
- Maintain open communication with nursing management regarding conditions on the nursing unit and concerns related to staff, residents and visitors.
- Assist with developing and implementing methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services.
- Supervise/manage personnel on his/her unit.
Qualifications and Skills
- Is a graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Is currently licensed by the State of Indiana as a RN or LPN.
- Is experienced or trained in nursing services administration, rehabilitation or geriatric nursing.
Wed love for you to grow with us! Columbus Transitional Care offers:
- Tuition Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: Wed love to help train and get you certified into a new career!
Columbus Transitional Care offers the above and many other benefits and perks!
At Columbus Transitional Care we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Work at Columbus Transitional Care and bloom into a career
Columbus Transitional Care is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.