Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“Technical Perfection and automotive passion“ is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
“Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth.“
Our Columbus Tech Center of Emissions Control Technologies is looking for a Division Customer Quality Manager to be based in Columbus, Indiana.
The Division Customer Quality Manager focuses on a single or a consolidated group of customers to develop and ensures customer satisfaction through application of the Faurecia Excellence System at plants and the Program Management System for programs. The main missions of the role are to:
▪ Serve as the interface with the customer, for escalation in series production and program.
▪ Master the requirements and performance criteria for the customer(s) within the scope of the role.
▪ Drive Division Quality objectives, and monitor progress.
▪ Guide Quality in programs until Start of Production, ensuring product quality will achieve customer requirements.
▪ Elevate plant performance by challenging robusness of problem solving activities at plants.
▪ Support Plant Quality Managers and their teams to train/coach and ensure deployment of Faurecia Excellence System to ensure production parts comply with customer expectations.
▪ Improve quality of programs, processes, and products through the application of audit guidelines and best practices throughout the organization.
▪ Interrupt the development, manufacturing or delivery of products when Quality is not assured.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
▪ Master's degree in Engineering
▪ Minimum of 10 years of professional experience
▪ Ability to manage a complex network in a matrixed organization
▪ Manufacturing and Quality experience
▪ Automotive industry background
▪ Process orientation
▪ Multi-site management experience
▪ Customer Relationship experience
▪ Minimum bi-lingual (English required)