RAM Partners, LLC, is a full-service real estate management company that manages approximately 70,000 apartments throughout the United States. We specialize in multi-family community management for a variety of third-party owners. We are a service-oriented, hands-on company. Our brick and mortar are our people.
Compensation: $14 per hour
Second Ave is looking for a leasing consultant who thrives off using their customer service skills to connect with future residents and can identify their wants and needs to secure lease agreements.
Making a career change or taking on a new role is a big decision. Here are some of the perk’s RAM has to offer:
Competitive compensation which includes bonuses outlined by the properties commission structure.
- 15 days of paid time off per year (prorated based on your start date)
- 9 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability after 1 year of service
- Generate interest - brag about your community’s unique features and benefits – and highlight what sets it apart from the competition
- Communicate effectively to potential residents on all steps to call your community their home
- Serve as a resource for residents to express their problems and assist with finding a resolution
- Build lasting relationships to retain and gain residents
- Use attention to detail skills to perform required office administrative tasks
- Coordinate fun activities for residents
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Must work flexible schedule including weekends (12 hours per week)
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
RAM Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email the Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com. RAM Partners, LLC is a drug-free workplace.