Leveraging deep integrations into retailers' point-of-sale systems, InComm is revolutionizing the commerce experience through innovative payments technology. InComm leverages end to end solutions to bring branded activatable products to retailers both in store and digitally. Our process includes everything from card printing, inventory management and forecast analytics, to the development and integration of activation technology in point of sale machines world-wide. From there we leverage our backend platform as a service technology to drive product activation to the tune of several thousand card activations every second. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers.
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over 30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees, several hundred international technical patents, and a network that includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With innovation as our number 1 company value, our speed to market for new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Our Blog.
Inside InComm from InComm on Vimeo.
About This Opportunity
InComm is a global leader in financial technology innovation. Our Financial Services team is located in Columbus, Ga and is focused on activities that range from fraud analysis, to consumer disputes and charge-backs. We have experienced tremendous growth and are planning to grow our Columbus team significantly. We are in search of Consumer Dispute Analysts and are looking for professionals with strong customer service skills, an analytical mindset, and an understanding of consumer disputes, charge-backs etc.
InComm offers competitive salary and benefits, training opportunities, career path and growth opportunity, strong team and company culture, and an exciting, dynamic work environment.
- You will have the opportunity to assist customers with the dispute process and manage the dispute life-cycle end to end.
- You will manage the adjustment process and ensure successful processing within allotted timeframes
- Work to ensure all association chargeback regulations are adhered to while attempting the highest recovery rate possible and minimal losses to the company
- Work with bank sponsors, processors, and associations to ensure best practices are being followed
- Organize, investigate and track customer dispute inquiries to completion
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to make timely decisions
- Ability to manage time and organization of daily responsibilities
- Basic knowledge of Regulation E compliance
- 1-2 years of related work experience
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier 1