Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Oversees launch and conversion implementations including the development of systems and business process related solutions on behalf of the client. Defines client needs, determines a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of the project/implementation. Provides experience and best practice solutions for internal, client, and partner systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness for future state. Guides the client through the project/implementation process from beginning to end, eliminating barriers and directs resources as needed. May select, develop, lead, and evaluate personnel assigned on a matrix basis to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
What Part Will You Play?
- For an assigned portion of the Statement of Work (SOW), performs professional management consultancy for clients engaged in large integration initiatives, such as systems conversion or product launches. Typically assigned a larger portion of the SOW, but is not responsible for the end to end system conversion. For example, may provide test execution support, manage the client's testers, write and create test strategy and/or lead a consumer or commercial launch/start up.
- Engages in an assigned portion of SOW and manages assigned tasks for the implementation and integration. Will oversee the client's implementation milestones are on-time, within a specified budget, and with the highest possible quality.
- Establishes and maintains a strong partnership with the client and may include senior management.
- Serves as a high-level business and technical support, providing professional consulting services for their assigned SOW.
- Understands the client's internal infrastructure, as it relates to a specified SOW, and changes as required to support the conversion/implementation.
- Applies best practice and experience in system integration and consults with the client.
- Guides the client through the implementation process and eliminating barriers and mitigating risks where possible for the specified SOW.
- Represents the company and the client in status reviews through the project lifecycle for the specified SOW.
- Defines, creates and documents deliverables as assigned for the client's implementation tasks.
- Consults on planning and execution of client testing tasks regardless of source system. Creates test strategy, approaches and plans as needed for the specified SOW.
- Identifies specific training needs for clients through-out implementation execution.
- Manages implementation activities, such as mock verification, business validation, and production certification, working with the client to ensure successful and timely execution for the specified SOW.
- Assists in preparing the client for TS2 data verification process ensuring the client has received preparation activities, such as verification training, onsite support, and issue escalation.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: No specific field; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 8 Years Relevant Exp
- Previous management and appropriate TSYS experience. TS2 Knowledge; Experience in testing; Business Analysis skills; Experience in large scale project, such as a conversion of product launch.
- Certification in Testing Discipline.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Having ownership of a function, account or matrix management responsibilities, uses knowledge to ensure success, strengthen relationships, expand the business, and lead matrix teams on complex projects. Barriers to entry such as technical committee review may exist at this level.
- Job Complexity - Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups, both internal and external.
- Supervision - Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Industry Knowledge - Including US and Canadian and/or UK and European regulations for credit card issuing and associated business principle knowledge
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills - Including internal and external audiences
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.