Business Development Executive
Mainscape has an immediate opening for a business development “Hunter” with proven sales success in the service industry who will aggressively grow our landscape maintenance in the South Atlanta market. The main territory will be the greater Atlanta area with a focus on Newnan, Union City, McDonough and Redan areas. Applicants should have full knowledge and understanding of sales pipeline management, be a proven student of utilizing a CRM system and be able to demonstrate and articulate a successful sales process. Should have collective experience with relationship and solutions selling; closing new business; creating customer partnerships and pricing accounts profitably. Having landscape maintenance sales experience is a plus!
We offer one of the most competitive sales compensation plans in the industry with unlimited bonus potential.
- Must have 5 years sales experience, landscape focused preferred but not required
- Comfortable with a longer sales cycle with focus on developing and fostering prospective client relationships
- Must have experience selling a service vs a product
- Prospecting, Qualifying & Closing new business with ideal clients
- Represent company in professional groups/associations
- Creation of profitable customer relationships
- Business Development - soliciting new commercial maintenance contracts for Homeowner’s Associations, industrial or commercial clients
- Attend meetings as required by customers