Building Automation Specialist
Title: On-Site Building Automation Specialist
Our client is the largest commercial and industrial HVAC service company in the southeast. For more than 80 years they have designed and delivered HVAC solutions to businesses seeking to enhance productivity and efficiency. Guided by three generations of family leadership, today they deliver a full spectrum of facility services to clients, from HVAC service to complete operations and maintenance solutions.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Responsible for designing and programming activities utilizing direct digital controls and automation systems for maximum comfort and energy savings.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed to ensure all systems remain in an operationally sound condition.
- Develop programming and graphics for temperature controls systems.
- Provide technician direction and support to fellow team members.
- Assist project team as required with programming, electrical terminations, commissioning, graphic development, test and startup.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action and communication with the customer, team members and other parties as needed.
- Coordination, services, and operation of temperature control equipment.
- Prepare schematic drawings, sketches and reports to reflect changes or alterations made to instruments, circuits and systems.
- Reassemble and replace instrumentation in systems using hand tools.
- Interpret HVAC mechanical plans and specifications as related.
Location working out of: Columbus, GA
- Strong automation services background with trouble shooting and diagnostic capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills with coworkers as well as customers
- Continuum background is preferred, with certification in HVAC
- Minimum 5-10 years of controls/ mechanical work experience
- Valid drivers license necessary
- Ability to manage programming and the ability to build and maintain a GUI
Similar jobs you might like
Total System Services, Inc. Columbus, GA