Work. With Purpose
ChanceLight, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join a team that is performing meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLight's three divisions and their respective companies.
The Behavior Specialist provides administrative assistance for the school, clinical training to classroom staff and provides clinical support to all classrooms in the event of crisis management or needed staff support. This position also oversees safety for students and staff at the school.
- Provides a minimum of 15 clinical direct support hours to clients
- Assists in the implementation of behavioral treatment and instructional plans utilizing ABA principles in clinical, home, and/or community settings
- Implements and reports data on programs such as client's self-help skills, behavioral management, social skills, and academic areas
- Implements the client's behavioral plan as developed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Interacts with the client in a variety of ways, to include 1:1 teaching grounded in the principles of Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) leading small group work, shadowing, and preparing for lessons.
- Provides ABA instruction using the individualized curriculum
- Collects and analyzes skill acquisition and behavior data, with oversight and supervision provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Assists in developing functional behavioral analysis and assessment reports
- Monitors and supervises clients to ensure a safe and therapeutic environment
- Utilizes technology proficiently to include computer skills
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401 K
- Please email: email@example.com to submit your resume and cover letter