Requisition Number: TEMPL07000
About Unity Psychiatric Care
Unity Psychiatric Care, a division of Franklin, Tennessee-based American Health Partners Inc., operates psychiatric hospitals in Memphis, Clarksville, Columbia, and Martin, Tennessee, as well as in Huntsville, Alabama. These hospitals specialize in treating geriatrics who are experiencing a mental health crisis or behavioral disturbances, including those caused by dementia. Unity Psychiatric Care is building a new 48-bed psychiatric hospital in Clarksville, Tennessee for adults slated to open in 2020. Services will include a full range of diagnostic evaluation and behavioral health treatments. For more information, visit UnityPsych.com.
The Business Office Coordinator also functions as a Human Resources Liaison. This position assumes all business office functions for the hospital including accounts payable, timesheets and assisting with HR administrative functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily without reasonable accommodation; including, but not limited to:
- Coordinates all business office needs including Accounts Payable, data change, and office supplies
- Coordinates HR functions
- Check new hire submission for accuracy prior to sending to HRBP
- Complete all filing required by Federal, State and CARF Accreditation
- Assist in the tracking of required certifications and health documentation for all employees
- Maintain personnel files including new hire documentation
- Assist new employee with all information regarding the hospital i.e., tour, computer log-ins badges, Relias training
- Knowledge of OnShift
- Contacts HRBP for any HR questions/issues
- Assists with CARF survey preparation
- Maintains proper attendance and punctuality to ensure that the department is operated in an efficient a cost-effective manner
- Communicates information effectively both verbally and in writing
- Participates in required in-services and other meetings as requested
Required Work Experience:
- Three (3) years in a business office environment, healthcare setting preferred
- High School Diploma, AA or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Position may require unscheduled overtime, weekend, and afterhours work
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Some travel
Required Computer Software:
- Advanced Microsoft Suite
- Ability to learn HRIS
- Job may require frequent lifting of objects up to 30 pounds.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.