Territory Service Representative #1810
For Home Center Merchandising/Stocking Representative Columbia, SC area
Daily, in-territory travel in an assigned company vehicle for business-related travel, service (i.e. inventory, order, stock, etc.) millwork products in assigned customer locations in a defined geographic region.
Requirements include a valid driver’s license with a proven safety record, computer skills and ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Removes and disposes of cull product from inventory and in accordance with Company Policy. Orders product for the replenishment of sold inventory in a group of Home Center retail stores within a given geographical region. Maintains and keeps up-to-date presentation and signage materials in Home Centers for all products that ECMD provides and services.
- Builds a strong supplier-customer relationship with members of the organization in the facilities which the HCR services.
- Valid and appropriate driver’s license and an acceptable driving record is a must. Visit all stores in the group of his/her responsibility per the schedule as determined by his/her District Manager.
- The rep must pack out products within 36 hours of delivery per the requirements set by his/her District Manager.
- Proficient use of a fax machine, copier,smartphone and computer. Submit Market Shops, Price Shops and or Surveys as required by management.
Excellent benefits provided.
Drug screening and background checks are prerequisites to employment.